Thursday 18 August 2016

Whistle Candy

A little over due on a post here.. but I have been working so hard lately I am trying to find a good balance between my work,blog,life,family... and me time! 24 hours in a day ;to fit all that in! No chance anyway...

I have always been a skincare/makeup person than more of a clothing one. I have not so long ago took a real big interest in clothing and finding different things I would never  normal pick to wear.

Like this Lisa Embroidered Tie Black Blouse from Whistle Candy its not something I would normally go for myself but I took a chance and it paid of! I am so glad I love x5 this top.

Also I really love the website, the clothing is amazing and prices cant be matched. I am heading to Mexico in 60 so days so I will be purchasing some outfits of these guys for sure.

 
How I would describe it is a sheer black that is lightweight. Has pretty embroidered all around it and has a tie around the neck which you can style as you please. Instead of just doing the normal tie and bow I decided to try and recreate a choker look. I think it looks really good and there is many more ways you could change it up!
 
xo
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig