Thursday 25 August 2016

Regime London

Regime London's Coconut Quench has had a lot of hype surrounding it lately, funny little story my mother brought me up and always told me never take 'beauty tablets' such as hair, skin and nails ones! As a young teen I remember always asking her for them! "Mum I need longer nails they just don't grow!" Or " I want nice hair mum" She always said no and told me they never work and you don't know what's in them..


I mean now I'm older and can make my own decisions I have tried a few of these beauty tablets .. which my mum hates me doing so! When hearing about Regime London the first thing I did is look up what exactly they had in.. and other reviews.



Today is my first day trying them I did not open the packet for the past week so I had no idea what to expect! I am so relieved they are not like big horse tablets! That you can hardly get down your throat! Yuk! They are the capsules that melt in your mouth and soo easy!
 
While I cant express my thoughts just yet.. here is a chart that shows before the intake of the Coconut and 3 weeks after!
 
 The aim is to have your skin hydration as best as can be with this refreshing of coconut water extract and hyaluronic acid. Each serving = 4000mg of fresh coconut water and a high strength dose of hyaluronic acid to increase the moisture content of the skin. If you've been reading my blog for a long time you will know I do suffer from dry to normal skin. When it gets dry it gets real dry! So obviously I am super excited for these to start taking an affect!
 
 
 
The Coconut Quench also has hyaluronic acid which is meant to significantly increase your skins hydration all of your body! Not just the face. Like I said Ive took 1 for now I cant really express my opinion just yet... ;)
 
 
Stay tuned!
 
 
xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig