Sunday 4 September 2016

Caolion Premium Blackhead O2 Bubble Pore Pack

http://www.caolion1.magentostaging.com/ If you haven't head of the brand Caolion head straight to their site to check them out! So many people have been raving about the products lately..

Caolion sent me the Premium Blackhead O2 Bubble Pore Pack and after hearing so many good things I couldn't wait to try it out.





The formula has micro oxygen bubbles that gently cleanse pores and helps eliminate dead skin cells.
I love the packaging so simple but so cute!
 




As you can see the formula looks kinda messy and all over the place.

It has charcoal powder to cleanse blackhead or whiteheads, which also is a natural buffing grain to exfoliate the dead skin cells. The substance isn't rough on the skin more smooth than rough.


So this is what the pack looks like once put on, it fizzys up and basically goes into your skin! You can feel it working into your skin it kind of tickles your face abit! I leave it on for 10-20 minutes to get the full effect.








You can just put in your blackhead problem areas if you prefer but I like to just put it on as a full face mask.  After using it my face feels so refreshed and my skin can breathe!

I would recommend this is your having trouble finding something to minimize your pores.



xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig