Saturday 10 September 2016

Why I love Tiny Tea by Your Tea

If not hundreds.. then there are thousands of detox teas/formulas on the market today and with social media promoting them 100x a day I have had my fair share of hit and misses with tea!






I discovered YOUR TEA about 2 years ago now when it was just blowing up on social media! Everyone was trying or asking about it! It wasn't long till they had lots of followers and well known people promoting them.

I was expecting the tea to taste not so good.. as a lot of the detox tea I tried was horrible! I couldn't even bare to smell them..

I was pleasantly surprised at the tiny tea as I could drink it like any other normal drink. It didn't have a horrible taste to it and was making me feel good.


They say the benefits include helping with
  • bloating
  • indigestion
  • problematic skin
  • cellulite
  • reduction of excess weight
  • increase energy
  • contains gluten

  • For me it really helped with bloating after eating and feeling like I just ate a whole restaurant literally not even kidding... also with increasing energy I drink in the morning and it makes me feel so awake and alert! I have also been using it to help with meal plans and replacing this with my normal caffeine fix.





    YOUR TEA are well deserved of a 10 star rating. They also do various different teas! I have also been trying the skin magic tea which is to help with
  • acne
  • cystic pimples
  • eczema
  • hormonal skin
  • uneven skin tone
  • assisting digestion

  • I will do a post soon on the skin magic!







    Head to their site to check out all the different teas! Such as sleep,energy,happy and hangover tea!

     
    xo
     
    SHARE:

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    Blogger Template Created by pipdig