Monday 8 August 2016

Loves Adores Sun Dress

I am always on the hunt for vacation clothes that are different, stand out and unique.
Over at LovesAdores they have plenty of unique items.

I fell in love with this gorgeous Sundress in Black And Pink named 'Indiana Dress' 

It is a stand out piece of clothing for sure! Dare to wear for sure! It makes heads turn for sure! This dress is handmade and has a unique style to it with the back of the dress being cut out and trimming beaded tassel details. The front of the dress is just plain black with cute frill design, simple enough with the back being so amazing.

Here a few photos from all angles of this pretty dress! I am taking this to Mexico with me for sure!
Can you imagine how pretty it will look by the sea?!

Big thanks to LovesAdores for making me a part of this!

xo




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig