Thursday 18 August 2016

Vacation Wishlist!

It cannot just be me who feels with every new adventure,trip or vacation you have to have everything new! Right? I mean the feeling of getting new things for a new trip excites me and will always probably be that way.

I am heading on vacation soon.. naturally I just have need some newbies! I love reading other blog about their monthly wish list.. etc.. so I thought a vacation wish list would be just as good read!

PS. Don't let anyone tell you that you have to many bikinis! Too many, what! You can never ever have to many bikinis! ;)

Bow Stripe Bardot Top Pink from Whistle Candy A pretty piece without feeling to hot also the colour is so gorgeous!


Caroli Silver Crinkle Patent Espadrille Flats A flat shoe is always a big yes in a hot climate for me Easy to walk and can be matched with any outfit.
 
 
Brooke White Embroidered Bardot Playsuit from miss pap a playsuit is also a big yes as they are easy to wear, if your going to a hot climate its a blessing and looks cute.



A coloured skirt is always in my wardrobe, I find they can be handy at last minute I love this Multicoloured Stripe Midi Skater Skirt from New Look!



Marissa Black Striped Cropped Trousers for in the evening times by pink boutique.



Also by Pink Boutique Shanelle Navy And White Stripe Maxi Dress for daytime trips or evenings too.

Laycee Mid Length Jumpsuit in Cream from Ikrush all white with a tan! Cant go wrong.
 
 
 
Maldives Stripe Beach Tote Bag a new beach bag always, I love the colours on this from Accessorize.
 
 
 
So just a few of the things I am loving at the moment for my vacation list!
 
There is many more.. but wouldn't want to make this post too long!
 
 
xo
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig