Wednesday 14 March 2018

Febuary Empties

When getting to the end of a product I know that I loved it.. the best products are the ones you use to the very last drop you can get! If I really did love a product I repurchase it time and time again as I then cant imagine my routine without it. This is a makeup/skincare empty's with a random hair one thrown in! Ok its 15 days past February but... better late than never.



 

I've spoke about OGX Beauty before. I've been using them for 2 years. I have tried most of what the sell infact! The packaging and smell got me at first site. Then when using the products my hair has never been so soft and smooth! The sea mineral smells so fresh and yes of the ocean! Nothing better than the smell of ocean fresh hair ... if you like that I guess. My hair eats this up with added ingredient's such as algae and sea kelp you cant go wrong.
 

 No denying this is a classic cult beauty favourite or must have. Everyone and their dog has tried it! I was late to the game with only picking it up last year after months of wanting it. This has over 125 beauty awards .... have I sold it to you yet? Liz Earle has some amazing product's that I've since stocked up my draws on. The gentleness and texture of the hot cloth cleanser makes it that much better than a lot of cleansers I've tried. Enriched with cocoa butter to soften, smooth and moisturise, and rosemary, chamomile and eucalyptus to tone. After a few uses my skin looked so different and amazing.


ARMARNI Power Fabric Foundation
 Foundation is a tricky one for me I always want so many things from it. Good coverage, light wearing, matte but still glow, wont break my skin out and of course paying £42 for a foundation you want it to live up to everything and more. I took a risk on this when I popped into Selfridges and picked it up without any backstory to save me! It was the best decision I've probably made makeup related! The power fabric is abit more on the matte side but still have the healthy dewy finish people like. I would personally say its medium to full coverage but definitely buildable with the littlest bit. Its light weight, doesn't break me out and became my everyday foundation. I know some people will be eye rolling at a £42 foundation to wear everyday but I really do love it that much. Im on my third bottle and haven't found anything I like as much.


Double Wear Stay In Place Concealer by Estee Lauder
 Again late to the party with this amazing product. I blame myself as once I find a good concealer I never want to try new ones. My first thoughts had been that it would be heavy, cakey and of course look too much. I was so wrong! Its light, amazing coverage without looking like you slapped paint under your eyes and doesn't appear to settle into your fine lines. I am in shade 1C which is the lightest. They have also just redone the concealer and taken the SPF 10 out .. I'm not sure why but I pray that its still the same formula!

YSL TOUCHE ÉCLAT BLUR PRIMER
 I took a risk purchasing this as I don't love silicone based products so much. Maybe the bottle got me or the specks of gold...whatever it was this is my 3rd bottle. I cannot do my makeup without this bad boy! It smooth's any bumps, hides pores, makeup goes on easier and lasts all day! A good primer is the key to flawless makeup.

Midnight Recovery Oil
 I grabbed this when I needed something after a long day/night to come home and know the littlest/quickest skin routine would still be ok for that night and my skin wouldn't forever hate me. I never really lean towards oil based skincare as it just feels so greasy and cloggy to me. I am only just now starting to learn how to use oils so my skin doesn't have a shock! 3 dispenses of this all over your makeup will instantly start melting the days skin away and with a quick cloth wipe its all done in less than 2 minutes.

Max Factor Lipfinity top coat clear.
Last but by no means least. This top coat is part of a 2 set with lip infinity which I am not a fan of so I just buy this separate and use alone of with any other lip products I wear. Its a lovely glossy texture and moisturizing for sure. I have had so many complements and asked what is it when wearing this. Also its not sticky to perfect for everyday wear in any weather situation.



This post may of been a little long but they are products I really love and recommend to everyone!


XO
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig