Sunday 15 January 2017

Work motivation

We are 15 days into the new year.. which is going super quick its crazy. I set myself a few new year targets .. not so much the typical resolution but things I want to do in the long run.

One of the things was to be more dedicated to spend time on things I really love to do with my blog .. having a full time job makes it hard for me to spend a lot of time on my blog and replying to emails which makes me upset as I love it! Its a passion ..


I have marked two days a week where I can sit and focus on my blog, emails and everything surrounding this. So far its been good and I'm really pleased! If you did set yourself goals that maybe you aren't achieving to your expectation don't beat your self up about it!


xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig