Sunday 2 October 2016

Dermalogica phyto replenish oil

You've heard me rave about my love for the brand Dermalogica many times before and many more time to come probably, they are a brand that just keeps giving while getting better and better.

Oil on the skin; you either hate it or love it. I know I went through a hate stage with oils on my skin and making my skin feel clogged up and pores closed. I still am not 100% sure about oil to be quite honest but if anyone knows what a good formula is its Dermalogica


 
So it retails on the Dermalogica site for a staggering £62! Yup you heard that... I had to look twice too. While I do think it is on the pricey side this is a brand that has some real skin experts working for them and developing amazing things all the time. You really get what you pay for.. and is your skin really worth anything less...? So to trust them with my skin problems and make me feel good ... £62 doesn't sound too shabby, right?
 
 
 
I recommend Dermalogica a few times a week when getting asked what do I think is the best skin care brand that I will see a difference in my skin rapid..
 I am using the oil daily after cleansing I take 3-5 drops onto the skin and rub all around.  My skin does go abit red but cools down within a few minutes.  I follow that with a Dermalogica moisturiser or any that I have at the time.
 
Its a very light oil and doesn't feel like your splashing a pan of oil on your face!
It defiantly has been making my skin more glowy and also hydrating it which I struggle with anyways.  I am really impressed with this oil and will continue using it! :)


xo

 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig